Welcome To Pulse Barre of Mechanicsville, Virginia
Incorporating movements from Pilates, Yoga, and Ballet, Barre…
Find the most convenient class time to fit your schedule.
Meet our team of friendly, experienced barre instructors.
What to expect, what to bring and wear to class…
About Pulse Barre
Ideal Studio Space
Exercising is more enjoyable in a beautiful environment. Pulse Barre’s studio is a state of the art facility that was professionally designed by Jessica Cooley of Olivia Grayson Interiors to offer the best possible experience for our customers.
Private and Public Barre Classes
Enjoy an intense workout in the company of friends in a private class or attend one of our scheduled classes with others. Either way, Pulse Barre’s beautiful new studio is the place for you.
What Is Barre?
Barre is a low impact, high intensity workout that incorporates movements from Pilates, Yoga, and ballet. This technique uses small movements with high repetition to sculpt long, lean muscles. You do not need to have dance experience. Our instructors are trained to teach proper form and technique and assist clients of all exercise levels. Classes are low-impact but move quickly to give you a workout like no other!
The studio opens 15 minutes prior to each class. Please arrive a few minutes early to class. New clients please arrive at least 10 minutes early prior to your first class to fill-out a waiver.
Class Reservations and Waivers
All new clients must sign a waiver in studio prior to their first class. All classes must be reserved online. If you need to cancel your reservation, you may do so up until 3 hours prior to the start of class without penalty. If you need to late cancel please use your Perkville points within 24 hours or unlimited members will be charged $10. Class pass holders can lose a class or use a Perkville late cancel. We appreciate your understanding and want to make sure everyone can get their classes in!. There are no refunds on class packages or gift cards, and no sharing of packages. Please note the expiration of class packages when purchasing.
Age of Participants
All participants must be at least 14 years of age to attend class. Anyone under 16 must have a parent sign a consent form.
– 1 month unlimited (expires 1 month from first use) $125
– 3 months unlimited (expires 3 months from first use) $350
– 6 months unlimited (expires 6 months from first use ) $650 ($108/month – can be paid monthly in contract)
– 12 months unlimited (expires 12 months from first use) $1200 ($100/month – can be paid monthly in contract)
*private individual and group sessions are available, please inquire for pricing
– New Client Trial Class $10
– New clients only – One Month Unlimited for $99
– Teachers and College Student Specials – 10 classes for $99 or 1 month unlimited for $115
– Hanover County Employees – 10 classes for $85 (ID Badge required)
– May Special – LIMITED TIME! One Month Unlimited for $99
– Single class $15
– 5 class package $60 (expires 6 weeks from purchase)
– 10 class package $110 (expires 3 months from purchase)
– 20 class package $199 (expires 6 months from purchase)